Snuggle Up Bird Warmer™
The Snuggle Up is designed to help protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. This low voltage heater mounts right to the side of the cage, allowing your bird to “Snuggle Up” to it to get nice and warm. Available in two sizes for any size bird.
|Item Numbers||Small/Medium - 9050 • Medium/Large - 9060|
|UPC||Small/Medium - 655199090501 • Medium/Large - 655199090600|
|Length (in.)||Small/Medium - 5 • Medium/Large - 7|
|Width (in.)||Small/Medium - 3 • Medium/Large - 4|
|Height (in.)||Small/Medium - 0.5 • Medium/Large - 0.5|
|Weight (lbs.)||Small/Medium - 1.3 • Medium/Large - 2.15|
Questions about the Snuggle Up Bird Warmer™
- From Brandon on
- Can this item be used in front of a nest box to help keep it warm inside?
- We do not suggest using the Snuggle Up with nest boxes as they usually contain nesting materials such as straw. Straw, hay, and wood shavings are all very combustible materials and we would never advise using any of those materials in conjunction with any type of electrical or heated product.
- From Brandon on
- Can the heater be on when a night cover is over the cage?
- Yes, the Snuggle Up can be left on when a cover is on the cage.
- From Lori on
- Is it possible to lay this item on its back?
- The item cannot be laid on its back because there are 2 mounting bolts sticking out of the back of the unit.
- From Claudia on
- Is there any way to control the temperature?
- While not adjustable, our Snuggle Up Bird Warmer is thermostatically controlled to help maintain a bird’s ideal body temperature.
- From Kerry on
- Can I hang my bird's cozy corner bed in front of the Snuggle Up Bird Warmer?
- Please do not place the cozy corner in front of the Snuggle Up as this will prevent your bird from being able to snuggle up to the warmer and will defeat the purpose of the warmer. You can place the cozy corner to either side of the Snuggle Up, but we do not advise placing it directly in front of the product.
- From John & Becky on
- How long can the heater be left plugged in?
- All of our heating products are designed to operate 24/7, 365 days a year.
Please note MET listed products require specific wording on every electrical product, including lamps, TVs, and refrigerators. They recommend unplugging all electrical appliances as a safety precaution when leaving home for extended periods of time.
- From Rachel on
- Which will keep a bird warmer - this item or the Thermo-Perch?
- These items serve two separate functions. Here is the difference between the Bird Warmer and the Thermo-Perch:
The Thermo-Perch is meant to be sat on and keep a bird's feet warm. The Snuggle Up Bird Warmer is meant to be stood next to and the bird can snuggle up to it whenever he or she chooses. The warmer offers a warm place to hang out, while the perch can be slept on or sat on.
- From Dennis & Rose on
- Can I mount it horizontally?
- Yes, you can mount this product horizontally if desired.