Snuggle Up Bird Warmer
The Snuggle Up is designed to help protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. This low voltage heater mounts right to the side of the cage, allowing your bird to “Snuggle Up” to it to get nice and warm. Available in two sizes for any size bird.
|Item Numbers||Small/Medium - 9050 • Medium/Large - 9060|
|UPC||Small/Medium - 655199090501 • Medium/Large - 655199090600|
|Length (in.)||Small/Medium - 5 • Medium/Large - 7|
|Width (in.)||Small/Medium - 3 • Medium/Large - 4|
|Height (in.)||Small/Medium - 0.5 • Medium/Large - 0.5|
|Weight (lbs.)||Small/Medium - 1.3 • Medium/Large - 2.15|
|Product Manual||Snuggle Up Bird Warmer Instruction Manual|
Questions about the Snuggle Up Bird Warmer
- From Lori on 10/16/13
- Q » Is it possible to lay this item on its back?
- The item cannot be laid on its back because there are 2 mounting bolts sticking out of the back of the unit.
- From Claudia on 11/4/13
- Q » Is there any way to control the temperature?
- While not adjustable, our Snuggle Up Bird Warmer is thermostatically controlled to help maintain a bird’s ideal body temperature.
- From Kerry on 11/12/13
- Q » Can I hang my bird's cozy corner bed in front of the Snuggle Up Bird Warmer?
- Please do not place the cozy corner in front of the Snuggle Up as this will prevent your bird from being able to snuggle up to the warmer and will defeat the purpose of the warmer. You can place the cozy corner to either side of the Snuggle Up, but we do not advise placing it directly in front of the product.
- From John & Becky on 11/25/13
- Q » How long can the heater be left plugged in?
- All of our heating products are designed to operate 24/7, 365 days a year. Please note MET listed products require specific wording on every electrical product, including lamps, TVs, and refrigerators. They recommend unplugging all electrical appliances as a safety precaution when leaving home for extended periods of time.