Extreme Weather Kitty Pad™
Do you look out your window and see little icicles hanging from your outdoor cat's whiskers? Say no more, K&H Extreme Weather Heated Kitty Pad™ to the rescue! This heated cat pad provides an essential source of warmth for any kitty that spends time outdoors. The internal preset thermostat keeps the pad’s surface cozy and warm even on the coldest nights. The durable ABS plastic exterior is easy to keep clean and the steel-wrapped cord deters pets from chewing. Ideal for barns, garages, cat houses, sheds, porches or any covered area your cat likes to lounge. A one year warranty is included and the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad is MET listed for safety. This outdoor heated pad includes a free fleece heated pad cover and the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad Deluxe Covers are also available for purchase separately. Go with the one and only original…the K&H Extreme Weather Heated Kitty Pad. Your kitties appreciate the warmth on those cold winter days and nights.
|Sleeping Surface Length (in.)||12.5|
|Sleeping Surface Width (in.)||18.5|
Questions about the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad™
- From Carol on
- What is the difference between the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad with Fleece Cover and the Lectro Soft Outdoor Heated Kitty Bed (that also comes with a fleece cover)?
- The Extreme Weather Kitty Pad is made from a hard ABS plastic whereas the Lectro-Soft is a foam based bed. They both function the same and heat to 102° F.
- From Irene on
- Is this electrical?
- Yes, this item is electrical and plugs into a standard outlet.
- From Hillary on
- Do either the Extreme Weather Kitty Pad or Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed require separate purchase of the thermostat control or will they work just fine as is?
- The Extreme Weather Kitty Pad and Lectro-Soft heated bed both have internal thermostats and do not require separate thermostats. The internal thermostats keep the beds heated to around 102° F, which is the ideal temperature for cats and dogs.
- From Helmut on
- I have a rather cold garage. I would like a dual thermostat that responds to the weight of the cat, only heating to higher body temperature when the cat uses it. Which models have the dual thermostats? Would you advise an indoor or an outdoor model?
- All K&H heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies on the pad. This is a function of the insulation provided by a cat’s body, not the weight of the cat. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature. K&H beds and pads will emit heat anytime they are plugged in so your pet can sense that heat and be drawn to the bed or pad for warmth and comfort.
For a cold garage, we recommend an outdoor heated cat bed or pad. They have the features necessary to ensure your cat stays warm in even the coldest of temperatures.