The benefits of a memory foam bed are well documented with human beds selling for thousands of dollars. The K&H Memory Sleeper™ is a beautiful, affordable way for all dogs to benefit from this technology. The attractive cover is removable for washing. The core is ingeniously designed for genuine memory foam comfort while affording ultimate support for any size dog. Wonderful for pets with bone, hip or joint problems, this bed is also the ultimate in comfort for any pet. Recommended for indoor use. One year limited warranty.
|Item Numbers||Mocha - 4141 (S), 4151 (M), 4161 (L) • Sage - 4143 (S), 4153 (M), 4163 (L)|
|UPC||Mocha - 655199041411 (S), 655199041510 (M), 655199041619 (L) • Sage - 655199041435 (S), 655199041534 (M), 655199041633 (L)|
|Length (in.)||Small - 18 • Medium - 23 • Large - 29|
|Width (in.)||Small - 26 • Medium - 35 • Large - 45|
|Height (in.)||Small - 3.75 • Medium - 3.75 • Large - 3.75|
|Weight (lbs.)||Small - 2.3 • Medium - 4.3 • Large - 7.3|
|Sleeping Surface Length (in.)||Small - 18 • Medium - 23 • Large - 29|
|Sleeping Surface Width (in.)||Small - 26 • Medium - 35 • Large - 45|
Questions about the Memory Sleeper™
- From Heather on
- Do you sell the liner and cover separately for the Memory Sleeper dog bed?
- We do not sell the liner, but you can purchase the cover at the following link: http://www.khpet.com/cover-only-memory-sleeper.html
- From Paul on
- Are spare covers available for the Memory Sleeper?
- Yes, we do offer spare covers for the Memory Sleeper. They can be found at this link: http://www.khpet.com/cover-only-memory-sleeper.html
- From Luke on
- What is the rating of the memory foam? Is it solid or shredded/chipped?
- The memory foam inside the Memory Sleeper is 50 kg/stere in density. The memory foam is orthopedic cut solid foam and is attached to regular support foam.