The K&H Small Animal Heated Pad™ keeps guinea pigs, ferrets, rabbits, or other small animals warm in even the coldest conditions. Its 9" x 12" sleeping surface warms to an animal's natural body temperature while only using 25 watts.
To make the Small Animal Heated Pad™ stand up to everyday use, we implement several subtle yet thoughtful features:
- The first 18 inches of the power cord and the cord entrance are steel-capped to prevent chewing.
- The pad features rounded corners to make chewing more difficult.
- For maximum protection, used the 4 pre-drilled corner holes to mount the pad to a floor, sidewall, or cage.
With an MET safety listing and a 1 year limited warranty, the K&H Small Animal Heated Pad™ also gives you peace of mind. Choose an optional deluxe cover for added comfort.
- Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. K&H recommends using ONLY the Deluxe Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad for these animals as this pad has an adjustable thermostat.
- Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
|Dimensions||9" x 12"|
|Item Weight||1.67 lbs.|
|Cord Length||5.5 ft.|